public class State
The State structure contains only private data
- public State ()
Creates a new State
- public weak Animator get_animator (string source_state_name, string target_state_name)
Animator that is being used for transitioning between the two states, if any has been set
- public uint get_duration (string? source_state_name, string? target_state_name)
Queries the duration used for transitions between a source and target state
- public List<unowned StateKey> get_keys (string? source_state_name, string? target_state_name, Object? object, string? property_name)
Returns a list of pointers to opaque structures with accessor functions that
describe the keys added to an animator.
- public unowned string get_state ()
Queries the currently set target state.
- public List<unowned string> get_states ()
Gets a list of all the state names managed by this State
- public weak Timeline get_timeline ()
Gets the timeline driving the State
- public void remove_key (string? source_state_name, string? target_state_name, Object? object, string? property_name)
Removes all keys matching the search criteria passed in arguments.
- public void set_animator (string source_state_name, string target_state_name, Animator? animator)
Animator to be used when transitioning between the two named states.
- public void set_duration (string? source_state_name, string? target_state_name, uint duration)
Sets the duration of a transition.
- public weak State set_key (string? source_state_name, string target_state_name, Object object, string property_name, uint mode, Value value, double pre_delay, double post_delay)
Sets one specific end key for a state name,
- public weak Timeline set_state (string target_state_name)
Change the current state of State to
- public weak Timeline warp_to_state (string target_state_name)
Change to the specified target state immediately with no animation.
All known members inherited from class GLib.Object
All known members inherited from interface Clutter.Scriptable